FRIDAY, 18TH OCTOBER 2019
Parkroyal on Pickering hotel
(3 Upper Pickering St, Singapore 058289)
Euromonitor International is proud to host a conference for the very first time in Singapore. This prestigious event is a part of our latest Southeast Asia conference series and 200 top-level Singapore-based managers from FMCG companies, banking sectors, governmental and trade organisations are expected to attend.
Please register to join us for an engaging afternoon where we will share key trends about evolving global consumer lifestyles and changing consumption behaviours in a SEA context.
Attendance is allocated on a first come first served basis, limited to two (2) seats per company.
Our presentations will cover:
- EATING: How will the foodservice industry evolve in face of Industry 4.0 adoptions?
- SHOPPING: How will artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things and 5G accelerate the rate of change for businesses and consumers in the future?
- HAVING FUN: Amidst the hustle and bustle, how are we having fun?
- ON THE MOVE: How will 5G change the way we travel across megacities of the future?
- GOING GREEN: What does the future hold for sustainable cities, homes & lifestyles?
*Kindly note that the initial conference date has been changed from 11th to 18th October.