Date: Thursday 9th February 2017
Time: 8:30am - 11am
Location: 60-61 Britton Street, London, EC1M 5UX
Register your interest to attend Euromonitor International's luxury and apparel press briefing.
The presentation will address the current state of the global athleisure market showcasing exclusive data and analysis on our apparel and footwear industry. The presentation will also show the challenges and opportunities the market faces and how the industry may evolve over the next five years.
Journalists reporting on luxury goods, apparel and footwear, fashion retailing, health and wellness or lifestyle will find the briefing of value in assessing what the biggest emerging trends may be.
Register your interest to:
• Find out how athleisure continues to influence clothing designs, functionalities and consumer demand
• Learn about the challenges athleisure faces and the opportunities it has within the luxury goods sector
• Discover the rise of lux-leisure and what luxury goods brands are doing to keep up with this trend
• Get a better understanding of how athleisure may evolve over the next five years.
• Magdalena Kondej - Head of Apparel and Footwear Research
• Fflur Roberts - Head of Luxury Goods Research
• Bernadette Kissane - Apparel and Footwear Analyst
Our expert analysts will elaborate on new trends and provide a wealth of knowledge on industries, economies and consumers.
Please note that registering your interest doesn't confirm your attendance. Successful registrants will receive an email confirming their presence.