Join Euromonitor International Seminar Poland 2017 to discuss FMCG and Retailing: Reshaping Strategies in a Connected World.
Wednesday, October 25th from 13:00-18:00 (CEST) Intercontinental
, Emilii Plater 49, Warsaw, Poland
Euromonitor International's own experts will present alongside guest speakers on the following topics:
- Economic scenarios and their impact on FMCG industries in the CEE region, Georgij Grebinskij, Research Manager at Euromonitor International and Mr. Jaroslaw Bronowicki, Senior Marketing Analyst at AmRest z o.o.
- Retailing: New concepts and changes in response to shifting consumer's preferences, Marija Milasevic, Senior Research Analyst at Euromonitor International and Mr. Branco Jovic, Vice President at Orbico Group
- Megatrends: What is driving consumers globally and regionally?, Jurgita Biceika, Head of CEE Sales at Euromonitor International
Register now to:
- Keep up to date with the latest economic forecasts for the region and the potential impact on industries
- Learn which trends are driving change in retailing and what the biggest challenges are
- Discover the consumer trends that will impact the industry and how this might evolve over time
Please note: this event is for top-level management only.