Analytics is where science meets business. We help our clients solve problems beyond the scope of traditional market research techniques:
- Assessing category sale responsiveness to GDP or inflation.
- Determining tipping points for categories in emerging markets.
- Measuring the relative importance of different consumer demand drivers like income, price, habit persistence and demographics across geographies and product categories.
- Identifying true substitutes for consumer products and the degree they compete for discretionary income.
- Comparing social class spending across regions and categories.
- Evaluating middle class spending in 1,000 key cities worldwide.
- Quantifying competition between companies, tracking market competitive dynamics and measuring white spaces.
- Organising likely future events into discreet and measurable scenarios.
Precise answers to vital business questions are more important than ever. We offer solutions through:
- Our team of experts in statistics, economics, econometrics and data science.
- Our in-depth understanding of industries, consumers and economies worldwide.
- Over 115 million regularly updated statistics in Passport.