Analytics is where science meets business. We help our clients solve problems beyond the scope of traditional market research techniques:
- Assessing category sales responsiveness to external shocks such as GDP or inflation.
- Determining tipping points for categories in emerging markets.
- Measuring importance of category growth drivers like income, price, habit persistence and demographics.
- Identifying true substitutes for consumer products and the degree they compete for discretionary income.
- Segmenting consumer social classes by comparing spending across countries and categories despite differences in purchasing power and pricing.
- Evaluating middle class spending structure in 1,000 key cities.
- Quantifying competition between companies, tracking competitive dynamics and measuring white spaces.
- Organising future events into discrete scenarios by their likelihood.
Precise answers to vital business questions are more important than ever. We offer solutions through:
- Our team of experts in statistics, economics, econometrics and data science.
- Our in-depth understanding of industries, consumers and economies worldwide.
- Over 115 million regularly updated statistics in Passport.